[Spambayes] hello

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jun 16 14:41:52 EDT 2003

> I could not make heads or tails of what the hell you were
> talking about but it sounded as though the program SpamBayes
> is "a good thing".  could you help me with which one to
> download? I use windows me with plenty of ram/hard drive.

Try reading the documentation on the website.  If something there isn't
clear, please let us know exactly what it is that isn't clear.

As a rough guide:
  * If you use Microsoft Outlook (not Outlook Express), you should
download the installer for the Outlook plugin.
  * Otherwise, you're probably best off with the alpha2 release.
Exactly which application you need to use depends on your mail setup,
but pop3proxy is the most likely.