[Spambayes] Spambayes and Windows 98

Seguin, Ed ed.seguin at hhbarnum.com
Mon Jun 16 09:52:22 EDT 2003

I am having trouble getting it to run on a PC with Windows 98.  I went into
the Tools/Options/etc and looked at Spambayes, it was not checked.  I
checked it and re-booted, it didn't work.  I went back into the
Tools/Options menu, and it was unchecked again.  I checked it, closed the
dialogue box, and then re-opened it, and it was again unchecked.  It appears
that it will not stay checked as soon as you click 'ok' to close the box.

I have your software on my home PC with XP, and it works flawlessly.  Any
help for 98 machines would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ed Seguin
H.H. Barnum Company
www.hhbarnum.com