[Spambayes] SpamBayes lost it all

EZ.Rider ez.rider at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 21:17:08 EDT 2003

Hi

I had SpamBayes installed on my PC at work.  I had trained it and set it up to
filter, and it was doing a great job.

Then we had a power outage and I shut down my PC without exiting outlook first,
and when I started it back up, SpamBayes was as ignorant as a newborn babe.  It
had lost the settings for filter directories, and it had no training any longer.
I don't know where all that went, but it acted as it did the first time I
installed it prior to training and setup.

Why did it forget all the setups, and how can I protect myself from this in the
future?

thanks

michael