[Spambayes] Using the SpamBayes Outlook Plug-in

Mathai, Mathew mathai at vt.edu
Thu Jun 19 20:10:17 EDT 2003

I've been using the SpamBayes Outlook Plug In for over a week and
haven't noticed any problems with using Outlook for my mail. The plug in
works very well in getting rid of most of my spam. I noticed on your
documentation page that you asked for system details from people who
were using Outlook 2002 under Windows 2000. Since I happen to be one of
those users, I figured I show my appreciation to you folks for
developing this filter by sending you pertinent details about my system
and the version of Outlook I'm using.

System Information report
[System Summary]
OS Name Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 3 Build 2195
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name XXXXXXXX
System Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation
System Model Inspiron 4100
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 11 Stepping 1 GenuineIntel ~1129 Mhz
BIOS Version Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07
Total Physical Memory 261,560 KB
Available Physical Memory 30,908 KB
Total Virtual Memory 893,508 KB
Available Virtual Memory 458,116 KB
Page File Space 631,948 KB

Application name Outlook
Version 10.0
Build 4712
Product ID XXXXXXXXXXX
Language English (United States)
System Language English (United States)

I used the binary installer to install the plug-in on my system. Please
let me know if you have any questions.
-Mathew