[Spambayes] Using SpamByes In A Multi-Computer/Account?

John Abel john.abel at pa.press.net
Fri Jun 20 14:40:16 EDT 2003

Hi!

I've been using SpamBayes with a single computer/single account for a
while now with great success (except for a problem with the number of
unsures, separate mail when I get round to it), and I want to implement
it on all my family computers.  Basically, what I'm asking is, what is
the best way of having SpamBayes running on one computer, with all the
others proxying through it, using several mail accounts (without having
to assign them to individual ports)?  I was looking at using PSpam, but
I've not seen much mention of it, on the list.

Any pointers/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John