[Spambayes] RE: Eliminating many malformed spams

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Jun 20 11:38:18 EDT 2003

Just a quick follow up. So far today I've received eighty-three emails,
of which seventy-four were spam. Not a single parse error so far. For a
small change this has made a big difference.

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/