[Spambayes] imapfilter

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sat Jun 21 18:53:56 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I finally found a little time to suck down and try to install the
imapfilter.  Unfortunately, I didn't get too far (see below).  I've read
a bunch of recent archive articles and I was just wondering -- has there
been any thought about piggybacking imapfilter on Twisted?  It
supposedly has some very good imap support (the cvs version is the
divmod.org rewrite), although I haven't yet tried it myself.

In any event, I have a couple of minor patches which I'd like to check
in (like not trying to unpack the password option if -p is given), if
that's okay.

Alright, on to my current problem.  On my server, I'm running RH7.3's
imapd (imap-2001a-10), but I connect to it over an ssh tunnel.  So here
is my bayescustomize.ini file: