[Spambayes] imapfilter

Abhay Saxena ark3 at email.com
Sat Jun 21 19:38:26 EDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 01:53  PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/imaplib.py", line 762, in
> _command_complete
>     raise self.error('%s command error: %s %s' % (name, typ, data))
> imaplib.error: UID command error: BAD ['Bogus attribute list in UID
> FETCH']
> -----snip snip-----
>
> Any clues?
> -Barry

I believe the IMAP server doesn't like the "RFC822.PEEK" command, and
imaplib is raising an exception instead of returning a non-"OK"
response. You can fix this by catching the exception and retrying with
the self.rfc822_command set to "RFC822" or you can simply change the
initial value of self.rfc822_command in the __init__ method of that
class.

Yes, eventually I'll post a patch that should make this IMAP server
"just work." I just haven't gotten around to finishing it...

   - Abhay