[Spambayes] imapfilter

Abhay Saxena ark3 at email.com
Sun Jun 22 16:06:49 EDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 11:02  PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> I'm still getting the following though:
>
> -----snip snip-----
> Training
>    Training ham folder INBOX
> Invalid response to append:
> ('NO', ['APPEND failed: Unknown flag: NotJunk'])
> -----snip snip-----
>
> but I'll look at this next.
>
> Thanks!
> -Barry

I think this has to do with the server returning flags without their
leading backslash, but only accepting them with the backslash.
Spambayes passes the flags back exactly as it receives them.

The NotJunk flag itself comes from... Apple Mail.app? I haven't
bothered chasing this down myself, but have been meaning to.

   - Abhay