[Spambayes] SpamAtBay Beta candidate 6

Pichardo, Socrates spichardo at transre.com
Mon Jun 23 13:17:45 EDT 2003

Could I get the Beta candidate software? We would like to eval this product
in our network.

Socrates Pichardo

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  The information in this email (and any attachments
hereto) is confidential and may be protected by legal privileges and work
product immunities. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use
or disseminate the information. Receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client or work product privilege.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by
"Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or
printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system
into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted
by Transatlantic Reinsurance Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates
either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from
its use.