[Spambayes] Outlook 2000, SpamBayes, and multiple profiles

Lawrence J. McAuliffe lmcaulif at scsiweb.com
Mon Jun 23 17:46:06 EDT 2003

Hello,

Have now installed SpamBayes on a second computer (Windows 2000,
Outlook 2000) but this one has two (2) separate Outlook profiles.
I wasn't thinking when I installed it and installed to only one.
However, the user apparently had the SpamBayes toolbar show up in
his second profile and began using it.  Now he seems to have
"Personal Folders" - with, of course, the Spam, Possible Spam,
and Inboxes - from one profile showing up in the other "Personal
Folders".  So . . .

Should I install SpamBayes in each individual profile?  And/or
should I assign unique names to the "Spam" and "Possible Spam"
folders.

I doesn't seem to be causing any problems right now, but . . .
Thanks,

Lawrence J. McAuliffe (Larry)
Systems Consulting Services, Inc.
5058 Dorsey Hall Drive Suite 202/203