[Spambayes] assist SpamBayes project

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 23:16:38 EDT 2003

[Brian Thomas]
> I've been using SpamBayes for several months now and I think you have
> a very strong product. I would like to offer any help, whether in
> testing or documentation. Please let me know how I can assist.

Welcome!  It's an open source project, so just jump in at a place you feel
drawn to.  Everything is available from CVS on SourceForge, and patches can
be submitted to the spambayes patch manager on SourceForge.  If people agree
your patches have value, you'll get direct commit privileges.  Note that
spambayes development is discussed on a different mailing list: