[Spambayes] Outlook 2000, SpamBayes, and multiple profiles

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Jun 24 16:25:02 EDT 2003

> Have now installed SpamBayes on a second computer (Windows
> 2000, Outlook 2000) but this one has two (2) separate Outlook
> profiles.

Are you using the binary installer?  Little thought went into multiple
profiles before that was released - on the other hand, the current
(source) version handles them much better (from what I understand).

It might be worth trying out the source version (the website has details
about how to install it; it's not that difficult) - either CVS or
alpha3.  If it is working, though, you might as well just wait until the
next binary is released.