[Spambayes] Possible bug

L'Herault, Mitch mkl at wra.org
Tue Jun 24 11:34:02 EDT 2003

Rave reviews at my company for the Outlook adddin of this terrific stuff.

Here is the rub.  I decided that it would be a good idea to change the local
Spam folder to a folder in our public folders on our exchange filter.  Then
eventually keep the possible spam on the local machine and dumb all the spam
to this folder on the network public folders.
It actually works really well, but I found that when I try to point the spam
folder to a different locaction in the configuration that it doesnt' display
anything in the browse window.
I uninstalled the addin on a local machine throught the windows OS
uninstall/install program. Then installed the plugin again but it's still
hosed?

I'm probably not removing everthing with the uninstall.  Any suggestions?

Mitch L'Herault
Network Administrator
Wisconsin REALTORS Association
4801 Forest Run Road