[Spambayes] All Other Problems

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Jun 25 11:34:30 EDT 2003

If you are using Outlook 2002 or later, try the instructions in the online
version of the troubleshooting document -
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook20
00/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD - there are some comments on how to
re-enable in Outlook 2002.

Mark.