[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook Addin for Outlook 2000 on Win98

Andy Grittman grit at kammco-msc.com
Wed Jun 25 17:59:58 EDT 2003

Hello, I read about your project and software in Infoworld and am attempting to install your software.  I ran the binary installer and did not get the spam button on my Outlook toolbar.  I am running Outlook 2000 on Win98SE.  I went to send in a bug report and noticed that it said that the installer did not work on WIN98.  I thought that I was a fairly sharp individual, but I do not have a clue how to install the software using the other method.  I understand that I have to download the proper version of python and then the source files but I cannot find any versions of python or the source code.  Could you please send me the "idiots guide" version on how to make everything work with maybe some links to download the software.  Thanks for your help, I am anxious to try your product.
Andy Grittman
(Although this was sent using OE, I use outlook as my mail client)