[Spambayes] Problem with 002 installer on Windows

Dale Dude dale at daledude.com
Wed Jun 25 21:31:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

Major Kudos for this project! I just installed it and other than a small
install glitch things seemed to go well. I'm hoping for the best during
usage.

The glitch is the installer says it fails to register spambayes_addin.dll
and offers Abort/Retry/Ignore. Pressing Retry numerous times produces the
same error. I went to the install folder (C:\Program Files\Spambayes Outlook
Addin) and manually registered (regsvr32) the .dll and then clicked Ignore.
All else went fine while following the nice about.html supplied.

My System:
Win XP PRO SP1 (NTFS)
Outlook 2000 SP3
Pentium 4 2.4ghz
512meg RAM

Regards,
Dale

P.S. Is there a procedure to follow on updating the software? Possibly from
CVS?