[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook Addin for Outlook 2000 on Win98

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 26 15:47:35 EDT 2003

> Could you please send me the "idiots guide"
> version on how to make everything work with maybe some links
> to download the software.

If you go to: <http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html> about
halfway down, in the section "Installing the Outlook Client From
Source", there are instructions with the required links.

Note also that Mark hopes to get a new version of the binary installer
out very soon (any day now), so you might be able to avoid doing this
(although it's not difficult).  The -announce list will have details
when it happens.  I'm fairly sure that the next installer fixes the
Win98 problem (the sourceforge bug report would say for sure).