[Spambayes] Case Sensitivity

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 26 16:13:43 EDT 2003

> The only thing that I could come up with is
> that on THIS computer, I set the field header to "SPAM"; all
> uppercase.  When I changed it to "Spam" mixed case, the
> percentages magically appeared.
>
> We don't use these fields too often and so have minimal
> experience with 'em.  Consequently I have to ask:  Is case
> sensitivity expected behaviour? Thanks,

I'm not sure there *is* expected behaviour in the wild world of Python,
win32com & Outlook magic.  Python is case-sensitive, so perhaps it is.
In any case, it seems from your experience that it effeminately is.

Thanks for letting us know this - we should probably include a note
about it in the docs somewhere.