[Spambayes] Outlook Express version

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 26 18:18:01 EDT 2003

> Could you please let me know, where can I find an Outlook
> Express version of the Spambayes software (or an alternate
> method to use this filtering technique on Outlook Express)

You will need to use pop3proxy or imapfilter (depending on whether your
mail arrives via POP3 or IMAP).  You will need to:
  * Have Python (2.2.3 recommended) installed.  <http://python.org>
  * Get hold of the alpha3 release.  <http://spambayes.org>

There are instructions in the "INTEGRATION.TXT" file in the main
directory.  Basically (for pop3proxy) you change Outlook Express to
connect to 'localhost' and setup the proxy via the web interface.

Sing out if you have difficulties.