[Spambayes] Setting the destination file for filtered spam

stuart_haywood stuart_haywood at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 26 17:55:00 EDT 2003

Hi

Great program!

I have successfully installed spambayes and all is working great with XP
Professional but I have one issue with setting the direction of filtered
spam. When I attempt to set the filter rule I activate browse and the
Select Folder dialogue box opens showing Personal Folders. Upon double
clicking Personal Folders the dialogue box closes and the destination is
set as "Top of Personal Folder". The Personal Folders indicates there
are sub directories but I can't seem to open them.

Any ideas

Also second question - where are FAQ's on the site?