[Spambayes] Setting the destination file for filtered spam

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 26 20:55:08 EDT 2003

> When I attempt to set the
> filter rule I activate browse and the Select Folder dialogue
> box opens showing Personal Folders. Upon double clicking
> Personal Folders the dialogue box closes and the destination
> is set as "Top of Personal Folder". The Personal Folders
> indicates there are sub directories but I can't seem to open them.
>
> Any ideas

This probably means that there is trouble opening the folders for some
reason.  In the troubleshooting guide there are instructions about
finding the log file.  If you could do that, it should have clues about
what exactly is going wrong.

> Also second question - where are FAQ's on the site?

There's a link at the top of every page.  Or:
<http://spambayes.org/faq.html>