[Spambayes] Slow deleting from spam folder

Bob Lawyer blawyer at pifer.com
Thu Jun 26 13:28:40 EDT 2003

We are running exchange 5.5 and outlook XP.  After I loaded Spambytes and
went to delete spam from the "Spam" folder it took 5 minutes to delete 20
messages.  The Exchange server was not running slow for anyone else so I do
not think it was an Exchange issue.  Is there anything I can look at to see
why it takes so much longer for the messages to move to the deleted items
bin.  I had another spam program on my box and it did not display this
problem so I think it is tied into the Spambytes program.

Thanks
Bob Lawyer