[Spambayes] Does SpamBayes work on Office 2003 Beta?

Alan Wong alan at vaneyk.com
Fri Jun 27 14:30:16 EDT 2003

Hello

Does anyone know whether SpamBayes works on Office 2003 Beta?

I've installed it, the log file is ok, and I can find it under COM Add-Ins .
But I can't find it in my standard outlook bar....

Hope someone can help.

Thanks and Regards

Alan

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you have received this message in error please notify van Eyk Research
immediately via email at mail at vaneyk.com.au or by phone on 02 9247 6000.