[Spambayes] Problem installing SpamBayes

Craig Deere craigd at pobox.com
Fri Jun 27 10:58:44 EDT 2003

I am excited about using this program but I ran in a problem on the install.
I got an error message:  "Unable to register DLL/OCX;  DLLRegister Server
failed;  Code: 0x00000000.

I tried closing Norton A/V, Zone Alarm and everything else that was running
and hit "retry" several times with no success.  Finally I said "ignore" but
not program showed up in Outlook 2000 (running Windows 2000 on high powered
machine) after that when I opened it.  I had it closed while installing
SpamBayes.

Can you please let me know what the problem is and what steps I should take
at this point?  Thank you.

Craig Deere
Austin, TX