[Spambayes] Backup training database?

Brian Geng brian at mostreferred.com
Fri Jun 27 11:27:51 EDT 2003

Hey,

Awesome job with the SpamBayes project... I just installed the Outlook
plugin yesterday and with a little bit of training it's already doing a
great job!

I tried to find the answer to this question in the documentation but
didn't find it anywhere.... Is there a way to back up the training
database?  As I understand it, the filter continues to improve as it
gets more training so it would seem logical to be able to back up the
database and restore it.  Is this currently possible?  And, if so, how
might I go about doing so?

Thanks...

Brian