[Spambayes] outlook express

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Jun 27 17:56:27 EDT 2003

    margaret> I was wondering whether you had a similar way of filtering
    margaret> spam in Outlook Express rather than Outlook.

Yes, but it's not as tightly integrated as the Outlook plugin.  If you grab
your email using POP3, you can run the pop3proxy.  OE talks to the proxy,
which talks to your real mail server.  If you use IMAP, there's an
imapfilter as well.  For either option I believe you need to install the
Python (2.2.3 is your best bet - just came out) plus the Spambayes source
distribution (probably 1.0a3.zip, available from the site).

Skip