[Spambayes] SpamBayes Outlook plugin toolbar bug?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jun 30 16:33:35 EDT 2003

> I'm not sure if this is a bug or not...
> regarding the SpamBayes Outlook plugin - In the
> documentation, it indicates that the buttons should have
> their own toolbar in Outlook. For some reason, however, the
> buttons are being added to the Standard toolbar. When I try
> to manually create a SpamBayes toolbar and then move the
> icons into it, Outlook crashes. It seems to crash after
> moving the "Anti-Spam" pulldown menu button, but not the
> "Delete as Spam" button.

Does the version of the plugin that you are using match the version of
the documentation?

The 002 binary release of the plugin puts the "Anti-Spam" buttons on to
the Standard toolbar and can cause all sorts of problems if they are
moved about.  For this reason (and others) the latest source versions
(alpha3 or CVS) and the 003 release (when it arrives) create a separate
toolbar for the (renamed) buttons.