[Spambayes] statistical comparison of enviroment?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Mar 7 11:08:44 EST 2003

> ok. in the interest of time saving (i've not programmed in
> python before), how about i [tabular] list what i find and
> let the statistas in the group decide if there is
> significance?
If you want anything in particular coded, feel free to post a feature request on SF and if no-one else gets to it, I'll give it a go (the implementation; I'd probably leave most of the testing to you/others).

> (unless there is a standardized sample that is preferable).
Personally, I think the more standardised samples are avoided, the better.  Otherwise, we're just building a spam filter that recognises a particular collection of spam.