[Spambayes] FW: Mhammond, Intelligent antispam IER software

Fri Mar 7 07:05:33 EST 2003

Gary Robinson and I just yesterday had a conversation about sending spam to
advertise wecanstopspam.org... LOL!!! We decided that it was just too low a
stoop.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org