[Spambayes] Bytes/words ratio

Stephen Anderson stephena at hiwaay.net
Sat Mar 8 11:34:58 EST 2003

On 8 Mar 2003 at 0:05, Tim Peters wrote:

> Another example may help to clarify:  in just about anyone's test data,
> "<br>" would be a very strong spam indicator, if the tokenizer produced
> it. I expect that adding it into the mix would boost the FP rate,
> though -- at least for those of us with sisters <wink>.

Okay Tim, I just can't take it anymore.  My curiosity has gotten the best of me.  Would you
please ask your sisters to email me a sample of one of their very pretty HTML emails you
keep referring to.  I have a sister too, but her HTML emails are almost indistinguishable in
presentation from that of a plain-text one.  So, can you help me with my burning question:
Just what does pretty email look like?

Geeky regards,
Steve