[Spambayes] Headers and pop3proxy

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Mar 10 12:55:44 EST 2003

> > Is there an easy way (perhaps a parameter in
> > bayescustomize.ini) to get pop3proxy to add a header giving the
> > spam probability score, as well as
> > the one classifying the message as ham/unsure/spam?

Ok, new answer: yes (with the latest CVS).  Set pop3proxy_include_prob to "True" in your config file.

Note: This is such a simple patch that I can't see how it would break anything, *but*, I have not tested anything apart from that it is off by default (so no change for everyone), and that it works if turned on with my rather vanilla system.

It currently changes the header from "X-Spambayes-Classification: Spam" (or whatever) to "X-Spambayes-Classification: Spam, .953246327" (or whatever).  If people would like it in a seperate header, or formatted (to 2 decimal places for example), let me know.