[Spambayes] single message test question

Mon Mar 10 13:26:03 EST 2003

3/10/2003 1:11:42 PM, bill parducci <bill at parducci.net> wrote:

>would someone be so kind as to instruct me in what the most straightforward
way to test my current filter against a single message would be? i have a note
that scored very high in spamminess and i would like to know why. (i have the
note isolated into a single mbox file at the moment.)

For me, the easiest way is to bring up the pop3proxy, with the -u option, and
use the cut-and-paste entry field to classify the message.