[Spambayes] New bsddb3 for Python 2.2

Mon Mar 10 18:15:31 EST 2003

3/10/2003 5:45:43 PM, "Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>> dbExpImp.py can be used to migrate from pickle to db.
>
>I'm sure it can, but I'm also fairly certain that simply running it won't do
>the right thing for outlook :)  If someone wants to work out the exact
>command to use, that would be great.

Well, it certainly doesn't understand any of the other databases... :(  forgot
about those.  But it can change the main wordinfo database.  If you can send
me an example of the other databases, I'd be happy to fix it to manage those
too...

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org