[Spambayes] New bsddb3 for Python 2.2

Mon Mar 10 18:29:38 EST 2003

3/10/2003 5:45:43 PM, "Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>> dbExpImp.py can be used to migrate from pickle to db.
>
>I'm sure it can, but I'm also fairly certain that simply running it won't do
>the right thing for outlook :)  If someone wants to work out the exact
>command to use, that would be great.

Ok, so here I am, replying to the same message twice... braindeath is a
terrible thing.

The commands would be:

dbExpImp.py -e -d mypickledwordinfo -f mypickledwordinfo.export
dbExpImp.py -i -D mybsddbwordinfo -f mypickledwordinfo.export

or...

dbExpImp.py -h for that and several more scenarios

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org