[Spambayes] Perhaps a level header would be useful?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Mar 11 15:42:00 EST 2003

Ok, there's now the following headers available in pop3proxy:

Apart from Classification, all of these are off by default.  The rest can be turned on via the configuration page in the ui, or via the following options in a config file:
pop3proxy_include_prob: {True | False}
pop3proxy_include_thermostat: {True | False}
pop3proxy_include_evidence: {True | False}
pop3proxy_add_mailid_to: {"" | "header" | "body" | "header body" | "body header"}

You can, of course, change any of the header names - look in Options.py for the details.

As when I committed the prob header, I've done limited testing here.  Nothing changes as far as I can tell until you change the default settings, so those that don't want these options should find nothing different.  Each header seems to add what it should.  I didn't really know what other tests to do!  Let me/the list know if something isn't right.

Enjoy :)