[Spambayes] Perhaps a level header would be useful?

Tony Lownds tony-bayes at lownds.com
Mon Mar 10 21:25:47 EST 2003

Hi,

<lurk mode off>

How about putting these in a seperate namespace? I have been writing
a GUI for spambayes using PyObjC and it could benefit from more
regular option names here.

header_spam_probability: {True|False}
header_level: {True|False}
header_evidence: {True|False}
header_mailid: {True|False}
pop3proxy_mailid_notate_body: {True|False}
pop3proxy_classification_notate_to: {True|False}

Ok, the last two options aren't very regularly named, but then again,
they do irregular things.

There may be some bugs lurking, I'm now getting
this bit of code around line 163 in pop3proxy.py doesn't account for
the extra possible headers.

# HEADER_EXAMPLE is the longest possible header - the length of this one
# is added to the size of each message.
HEADER_FORMAT = '%s: %%s\r\n' % options.hammie_header_name
HEADER_EXAMPLE = '%s: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\r\n' % options.hammie_header_name

BTW, I'm pretty excited about the mailid stuff you have done. Being
able to correct a single message without seeing all of my mail again
will be great.

-Tony Lownds