[Spambayes] pop3proxy HEADER_EXAMPLE and HEADER_FORMAT

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 12 17:33:45 EST 2003

> >So is it:
> >(a) put limits on the size of our headers
> >(b) no limits, and if someone reports a bug, then we
> reconsider things :)
>
> I vote (b)  :)  Long live user testing!

+1 for me too.  (Why else is this alpha software? ;)  Unless anyone complains, I'll only make one little change - I'll fix it so that an approximate size of the level, prob and mailid headers are added (if those options are checked), but ignore any effect of enabling the evidence header.  It's all off by default, anyway.