[Spambayes] Windows service version of pop3proxy available

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Mar 13 00:26:32 EST 2003

I couldn't resist :)  See the new "windows" directory, and read the comments
in pop3proxy_service.py.  Windows 2000/XP only - no Win9x support.

My intention is to create a single Windows installer for both pop3proxy and
the Outlook plugin.  IMO, a "background" version of pop3proxy for Win9x
would be good (so we can call it a "service" on all Windows versions).  Let
me know if you are interested in helping.

Mark.