[Spambayes] Windows service version of pop3proxy available

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Mar 13 11:13:03 EST 2003

> I couldn't resist :)  See the new "windows" directory, and
> read the comments
> in pop3proxy_service.py.  Windows 2000/XP only - no Win9x support.

If there's now a windows directory for all windows specific stuff, does this mean that the Outlook directory will move into that?  Given that the plugin (apparently) works for Outlook 2k2, the directory could be renamed, anyway.  Outlook isn't available on any other platforms, right?  (I believe MS have said that the mac Outlook is being dropped and exchange support being built into entourage).

Just a thought...