[Spambayes] Spambayes installation problem

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Mar 13 11:34:45 EST 2003

Sorry I haven't replied yet.  I have no clue :(  The existing plugin still
redirects all messages to Pythonwin, so to see any debug output you will
need Python+win32all.

I think I will hack together a simple "redirect log to file" when run from
the installer.  I'm currently upgrading the HTML so that users who stumble
on it and aren't real geeks can get it going easily.

Mark.