[Spambayes] wanted: malformed email messages.

Fredrik Rodland spambayes at rodland.no
Thu Mar 13 13:05:38 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:39:53 +1100, Anthony Baxter
<anthony at interlink.com.au> wrote:

>If you've got spam that breaks python's email parser in some way, don't
>just gripe - send it to me. I'm going to make a fairly serious go at
>seeing what I can do to make the email parser more robust, and also make
>sure it notes what it had to do in order to get the message to parse
>(these notes will almost certainly be very good clues).

I'd love to - but as I wrote in my other post - outlook (which is the MUA I
use at the moment ) fixes these messages, so that they don't fail anymore.

does anybody have any tips on how to save/send a message with all of it's
origianl content from outlook (2000)?

Fredrik Rodland	Technical Architect, Stocknet, Oslo, Norway
Stocknet:		http://www.stocknet.com		phone: +47 23 28 40 17
Private:		http://rodland.no			phone: +47 99 21 98 17