FW: [Spambayes] mails that fail when filtered in outlook

Fredrik Rodland spambayes at rodland.no
Thu Mar 13 13:09:14 EST 2003

exactly.  I had to split the mails I wanted to filter (a total of 2700) into
smaller portions to narrow down to the email that actually failed.  Actaully
it was 2 of them - both described in my original post.

Fredrik Rodland	Technical Architect, Stocknet, Oslo, Norway
Stocknet:		http://www.stocknet.com		phone: +47 23 28 40 17
Private:		http://rodland.no			phone: +47 99 21 98 17