[Spambayes] mails that fail when filtered in outlook

Fredrik Rodland spambayes at rodland.no
Thu Mar 13 13:18:22 EST 2003

Thanx - I followed your advice & installed the mail-lib to 2.5b1 -  this
helped on the message which had \r\n in the subject.

however - the other (with the assertion-error) one still fails with the same
error.

Fredrik Rodland	Technical Architect, Stocknet, Oslo, Norway
Stocknet:		http://www.stocknet.com		phone: +47 23 28 40 17
Private:		http://rodland.no			phone: +47 99 21 98 17