[Spambayes] wanted: malformed email messages.

Thu Mar 13 07:07:20 EST 2003

Anthony, I've been working on the Parser myself for a couple days. I've
attached my version of it.  I have to tell you that I think the parser is
fairly poorly written.  I haven't done any of the formal regression tests on
it as of yet.

There is a mail attached to spambayes bug #695142 that has a malformed
continuation header (text starts in column 1).

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org