[Spambayes] UpdatableConfigParser

Thu Mar 13 07:30:30 EST 2003

I'm reasonably sure that there is code in several places that modifies
specific options temporarily, counting on the fact that those modifications
are not permanent. options.verbose modification is one of those things that
gets twiddled every now and then.  I suppose persisting option changes should
be explicit.

3/13/2003 7:14:46 AM, Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>    Tony> Those that were paying attention will recall a discussion a couple
>    Tony> of weeks back about config files, paticularly updating them.
>
>Hmmm...  What applications modify config files?  That usually seems to me to
>be the province of special config file editors

We have one of those.

> or humans armed with text editors.

We have one of those.

>  You're not proposing that applications like pop3proxy should
>modify them are you?

It already does.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com