[Spambayes] Storing Options

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Mar 14 08:11:54 EST 2003

[Skip]
>     Tony> I know I'm not completely alone here, but I'd like to know if
>     Tony> there are lots of people (or even a few of the right people ;)
>     Tony> that like it as it is.
>
> I like it the way it is.  I'd prefer to fiddle my options with a text
> editor.

My understanding is that an updatable options class would allow the
pop3proxy configuration page to save its options back to a file.  I don't
think there is any suggestion that we try and get clever by "remembering"
options implicitly.

I like this idea for Outlook - I would prefer to have the options maintained
by the Outlook GUI be stored back in a text based options file.

Mark.