[Spambayes] UpdatableConfigParser

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Mar 14 15:13:39 EST 2003

Oh well, it's the thought that counts ;)

For those that don't read the check-ins, I've reverted Options.py and OptionConfig.py to ConfigParser, not UpdatableConfigParser.

Two main problems:
* ConfigParser has changed in more recent Python (I'll take a look at the new version and see how exactly).
* Without starting a debate, there are issues about hooking into 'private' attributes.

I've left UpdatableConfigParser.py there, although it's not imported by any module.  I'll tinker with it and maybe get it so that it's acceptable :)  I still stand by the idea ;)

I would have got to this faster, but you people that live on the wrong side of the world found the problems when I was asleep :)  Those that cvs-up'd since my update (21 hours ago) should do so again.