[Spambayes] RE: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes/spambayes Options.py,1.22,1.23

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Mar 14 16:29:57 EST 2003

> [Tony - please do something with your mailer to keep lines under 80
> columns]

I'm not sure I can.  I use Outlook with Exchange.  "Internet email"
is set to wrap at 74 chars, but there isn't a setting AFAIK to wrap
mail sent through exchange.  If anyone else knows differently, please
let me know.  I'll try and remember to hard wrap lines myself :(.

My check-in messages are also not wrapped - these are generated by
TortoiseCVS.  I've posted a request to wrap them, but you open-source,
who knows when/if it will get done ;)  I'll try to remember to hard
wrap these too.