[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-695142 ] Email does not render subject in the "Review" Page

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 14 10:02:41 EST 2003

Bugs item #695142, was opened at 2003-02-28 10:40
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=695142&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I received the attached email.  When I go to the "review" web page of pop3proxy.py, all it shows is:

Messages classified as Unsure:       From:
(none)                                            (none)

It acts as though the message has no "from" or "subject", even though they exist.  The user is not given any way to classify this message other than to click on the first "(none)" and read the raw message to determine its contents.  I will attach the message below.